•It feels good to be in the right comfort zone. And with an American Standard Comfort Control, you’ll always have this feeling – whether your home or away. Depending on your family’s schedule easy-to-understand and navigate controls allow you to automatically adjust the temperature in your home. Program your system to save energy when you leave, switch on when you return, and make it cooler or warmer at night when you sleep. And to make you even more comfortable, some thermostats have a built-in humidity sensor to help reduce moisture in the air. Programmable controls give you the exact home climate you want – exactly when you want it. It’s like being a weatherman… only being right all the time.
Just some of the available Programmable Thermostats:
Ultimate 900 Family
• Innovative Acculink™ communicating technology offers exceptional reliability. Connects key components of your system – providing comfort, efficiency, convenience and lasting peace of mind.
• Fewer connection wires allow for easier installation that is less invasive in your home.
Ultimate 800 Family
• A responsive touchscreen that is easy to read and easy to use – even in low lighting.
• Ability to program wake, leave, return, and sleep settings for heating and cooling for 7 different days.
• Easy to program via a simple, menu-driven setup, backlit display and reminds you when it’s time to change the filter
Premium 600 Family
• For total comfort and convenience. The 600 models can be programmed around your schedule, five days a week, or for the weekend. Adjustments can be made quickly and easily as comfort needs change.
• Backlit display and illuminate keys for easy nighttime reading and reminds you when it’s time to change the filter.
Premium 400 Family
• Enjoy total comfort in every room with effective temperature management with the simple touch of a button.
• Easy to program via a simple, menu-driven setup, Backlit display and keys illuminate for easy nighttime reading and reminds you when it’s time to change the filter.
Contemporary 200 Family
• A simply way to have a reliable, accurate temperature control. A convenient slide-out business card compartment keeps your dealer contact information close at hand.
• Easy to program via a simple, menu-driven setup, backlit display and keys illuminate for easy nighttime reading and reminds you when it’s time to change the filter
For information on which Programmable Thermostat is right for you please contact by calling (520) 888-7500 or clicking here.
This device may qualify for the Federal Tax Credit.
Contact Us to find out how.
Call us today to discuss your current situation and how a new programmable Thermostat can help make your life easier and help you live in the comfort you deserve.